- The Mangyan of Mindoro - disease and malnutrition among “the poorest of the poor”
- BBI sends “Powdered Food” to malnourished Mangyan tribe in Mindoro, The Philippines
- Who are the Mangyan indigenous people - funded by Brighter Brains Institute?
- Critical Thinking Report from Iraya Mangyan tribe on Mindoro Island, Philippines
- Mangyan Children now have “Brighter Brain” Tshirts to Wear
- DIY Soylent wants to feed a malnourished school of Philippine indigenous children
- Mangyan Photographs by Jacob Maentz
- Ted Peters “De-Worms” 140 Mangyan Children!
- Critical Thinking Report from The Philippines, taught to Mangyan Tribe
- Thank You Letters - from Mangyan Students to their Sponsors
- Malnourished Philippine Tribal Children “like our DIY Soylent food very much!” Let’s Send ‘em More!!
- 36 Mangyan Students Sponsored by Brighter Brains Institute for the School Year 2014-2015