- Petition to Help Typhoon Victims on the island of Mindoro, The Philippines
- Mangyan Photographs by Jacob Maentz
- BBI sends “Powdered Food” to malnourished Mangyan tribe in Mindoro, The Philippines
- Malnourished Philippine Tribal Children “like our DIY Soylent food very much!” Let’s Send ‘em More!!
- Mangyan “Laying Hens Project”
- Philippine Typhoon Wipes out Mangyan School - disaster relief funds needed
- The Mangyan of Mindoro - disease and malnutrition among “the poorest of the poor”
- Ted Peters “De-Worms” 140 Mangyan Children!
- “Mangyans” Hunger Worsens amid Christmas Celebrations
- Wish List for Mangyans: chickens, anti-parasite medication, clean water, student sponsorships
- Joy Chu - Medical Missionary - is Going to Help the Mangyans
- How I was Called to Serve the Mangyans
- Who are the Mangyan indigenous people - funded by Brighter Brains Institute?
- Thank You Letters - from Mangyan Students to their Sponsors
- Mangyan Children now have “Brighter Brain” Tshirts to Wear
- 36 Mangyan Students Sponsored by Brighter Brains Institute for the School Year 2014-2015
- DIY Soylent wants to feed a malnourished school of Philippine indigenous children
- 45 Mangyan Children Need School Tuition Funding for 2014-2015 - only $5/month