Posted: Wed, October 14, 2015 | By: Orphans
by Bwamable Robert Musubaho
Date taken: 13th October 2015
· School is operational and enrollment now at 125 pupils
· Teachers were present at the time of arrival. Have also employed a night watchman.
· School uniform already introduced and about 50% have uniforms and being sewed from the site.
· Expansion is going on and new mats have been purchased.
· Temporary benches are in place.
· A latrine has been built though is not in good condition.
· Staff enrollment is at 6 teachers.
· Posho is almost over and about 20 Kilos is in place.
· There is lack of hand washing facility
· Water purification tabs lacking.
· Lack of adequate text books and some scholastics.
1.Expansion of the school
Increase in environmental programs
13 Community support.
Embrace Global Change
· Professional work going on.
· Children and their guardians being treated
· The facility is kept clean
· Drugs are well controlled
- The lab closes at 2:00 PM daily.
- The Embrace Global Change medic was not present at the time of arrival and he explained that Sunday is a very busy day
Community also wants the lab to benefit them as a whole
I think both the school project and the Clinic project deserve to stay functional In more years ahead.