Posted: Tue, March 10, 2015 | By: Vision Care School
by Edmond Thembo
Vision Care Nursery School is located in Musasa Village, Kyondo sub-count, Kasese district. It is metros away from Kyarumba Kissing Road.
1.To treat the sick children.
2.To promote child health.
3. Reduce child mortality and morbidity rate.
4. To provide preventive care.
1. Provision of medical care.
2. Labarotory screening and testing
3. Health educating children and mother about good health in homes.
4. Routine Deworming of children against parasitic infections.
1. Parents think children with severe illness which need hospital care should be treated here which is impossible because it requires specialists.
2. Lack of clear explanation by pupils about their health to the nurse since there are still young this may pose to misdiagnosis.
3. On weekends children who get sick wait until the next week days for treatment and their illnesses end up worsening.
From February 17, 2015 to March 3, 2015 we have had 27 cases of malaria, 38 cases with gastro intestinal tract, respiratory tract infections were 82 and one pupil with urinary tract infections.