Posted: Tue, September 27, 2016 | By: Humanism
Kasese Humanist Primary School (KHPS) is planning an “Anti-Superstition” campaign that will promote humanist ideas in the western Uganda region.
The Anti-Superstition Campaign will last three months, and cost $1,365.
The campaign will be launched via multiple media outlets:
1) local radio stations (Ngeya FM and Radio Messiah, in Kasese Town)
2) posters and stickers distributed at KHPS, BiZoHa Orphanage Humanist School, and Kahendero Nursery Humanist School
3) Printing 200 humanist books (100 by Leo Igwe and 100 by Bwambale Robert Musubaho) and distributing them at the three humanist schools
4) Anti-Superstition t-shirts distributed to teachers at the three schools
5) Debate on superstition scheduled between BiZoHa and KHPS
To donate to this campaign, click HERE
Budget breakdown available – just email email@example.com