Posted: Thu, June 16, 2016 | By: Uganda
BUHANGA THULIBAGHUMA WOMEN’S GROUP
P.O.BOX 517, KASESE UGANDA
Back ground of Buhanga Thulibaghuma Women’s Group
Buhanga Thulibaghuma Women’s Group is a community Based membership organisation
Registration NO:CBO/325’C operating in Kasese District Western Uganda
Supporting sustainable development at the grass root level.
Buhanga Thulibaghuma Women’s Group started in 2009 with the mission of empowering community members to get involved in social development activities for a
poverty free and healthy community.
Since establishment Buhanga women’s Group has established a school with local funds and constructed an immunisation centre at Buhanga high hill with the support of Dutch Albert Schweitzer Foundation (NASF) PO Box 8568,3503 RN Utrecht The Netherlands, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nasf.nl
We are also promoting savings and internal lending in the community of Buhanga.
OUR GIFTS INCLUDE:
- $2,000 - Micro Loans for farming and trading investments
- $2,400 - building construction for two classroom
- $1,500 - three water tanks
- $3,200 - funds to build a channel to obtain fresh water
- $4,900 - funds to purchase 490 chickens, plus feeders, drippers, grain and medicine
- $50 - female and male condoms