Posted: Tue, February 21, 2017 | By: BiZoHa Humanist Centre and Volunteers Hostel
by Bwambale Robert Musubaho
Bizoha Humanist Center is opening soon. It will bear a giant Happy Human Symbol to depict our strongest commitment to HUMANISM.
Humanism is not a religion, its a life stance, it empowers humanity, it stresses belief in evidence, it inclines on true science & reality.
Floor smoothing works currently going on - am also working on construction of a septic tank, currently being dug!.
The pit latrine on this property got completed while inner flushing toilets are yet to be installed too.
Services to be offered include:
- Hire a Bizoha Tractor
- Internet services
- Rent a car
- Spent a night or nights at our fully furnished self contained rooms
- Soft drinks
- Secretarial services
- Free library services with books on science, humanism and hard to find books.
- Bookings to travel with our boat Anna Sanchez on waters of Lake George.
- Conference services/debates/meetings/social reunions.
- Will have offices for Kasese United Humanist Association.
This project aims at enlightening the masses about Humanism/What it entails and why Africa needs it to go forward.
Attached are images of the ongoing works.
The property will be open for usage by the public with effect from March 1st this year.
With Science, we can progress.